This past Sunday’s news shows were unbelievable. It was reminiscent of Susan Rice’s talk show appearances from almost 8 months ago! Each side of Benghazi had their own “talking points!”
But, finally, the Obama Administration was caught in a lie, one that even the liberal press cannot cover up, and try as they may. Apparently, the Obama administration has 12 different versions when they “scrubbed” the talking points made by Susan Rice on five network appearances last year on Benghazi.
No matter what side of the aisle one is on, it is more than obvious that the killings in Benghazi had an extreme cover-up, stretching all the way to the Oval Office.
Unfortunately, it’s all about “talking points” and NOT about the four patriotic Americans who were murdered. Democrats are trying to figure out how to minimize the damage from the cover-up; and the Republicans are strategizing on how to use the cover-up to their own political advantage.
What about the four American families that have been waiting eight long months for real answers to their family members were murdered?
That’s why we need a select committee to fully investigate the Benghazi terrorist attacks!
Reuters reports: “A top Republican on Sunday said he expected more witnesses to step forward with information about last year’s deadly attack on a U.S. mission in Benghazi and how President Obama’s administration responded to the unfolding events.”
THAT’S RIGHT! MORE WHISTLE-BLOWERS! MORE PEOPLE TO GET TO THE TRUTH! THESE WILL BE FIRST-HAND ACCOUNT PEOPLE WITH NO TALKING POINTS!! WHAT A CONCEPT!
“I do think we’re going to see more whistle blowers. I certainly know my committee has been contacted,” Rep. Mike Rogers, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said in an interview on “Fox News Sunday”.
Even liberal ABC News released 12 (TWELVE) versions of the administration’s “talking points” on Benghazi. Obviously, the Obama administration did not want to have anything that might be negative during the presidential elections.
References to terror warnings were literally “scrubbed” from the final talking points. As patriotic Americans, we detest any kind of “play book” to be used especially when American lives have been lost!
EIGHT LONG MONTHS LATER, too many questions surrounding that deadly night remain unanswered:
· Why was diplomatic security in Benghazi so weak?
· Why did the Pentagon fail to scramble military reinforcements during the seven-hour raid?
· Why did the Administration initially claim the attack was a “spontaneous demonstration” triggered by a YouTube video?
· Why so an overt cover-up that is more and more, coming to light?
The creation of this special investigative committee would cost nothing, have full cross-agency subpoena authority and protect federal agency employees who feel a duty to testify but may feel pressured not to by their superiors.
Gregory Hicks, deputy chief of mission in Tripoli and 22-year veteran of the State Department, testified this week that he was urged by Administration officials not to talk to members of Congress following the attacks.
This is totally unacceptable and a case in point why this select committee must be formed immediately.
We need to get to the very bottom of this tragic event. As always, please let others know what you think----
U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ) said on ABC’s “This Week”: “I would call it a cover-up in the extent that there was willful removal of information.” He also called for a select congressional committee with a mandate to interview “everybody,” including former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
However, Rep. Darrell Issa, Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Committee, responded: “Let’s not blow things out of proportion. This is a failure. It needs to be investigated. Our committee can investigate.”
In other developments, CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson was busy aggressively reporting the truth on this cover-up (NOT the Obama talking points), and suddenly, her reports are not being aired too much. Why? It seems like White House Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes has a brother who happens to be CBS President David Rhodes!! WOW! More to come on this part of the Obama Benghazi cover-up!
A retired, highly-decorated, Air Force General (LTG Tom McInerney – ret.) has said that the “stand-down” of why the secondary security force was held up---could only come from one source: THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF!!
This week when Gregory Hicks, the former deputy chief of mission in Libya on September 11, 2012, testified---the pieces began to fall into place that there is a definite Benghazi COVER-UP! He believes President Obama was involved: “This is going to be the biggest scandal. It is going to make Watergate look like kindergarten because Watergate was primarily limited to the Oval Office. This cuts across the whole national security apparatus, where people were lying and covering up. It is a dereliction of duty that this nation has never seen before.”