America needs a President who cares about the well being of the citizens of the United States and will protect us from any threat, foreign or domestic. Every American needs to be able to depend on him, and as Commander-in-Chief, our service members should know that their leader will do everything in his power to protect them. Obama has proven time and again he is not that president.
- Refusing to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act
- Suing states like Arizona and Alabama that are trying to enforce immigration law
- Refusing to uphold the law and allowing New Black Panther Party members to disenfranchise white voters in Pennsylvania
- Violating the War Powers Act of 1973 by sending troops into Libya without Congressional approval
- Making Senate “recess” appointments without approval—even though the Senate was, in fact, in pro forma session
- Forcing every American to have to purchase health insurance, and then forcing employers to provide abortion drugs and birth control pills in their healthcare plans
- Openly instructing the Office of Management and Budget not only to ignore the WARN Act and hold off on layoffs until after the election, but promising taxpayer dollars to cover the cost of any inconvenience
Then, he lied about what happened to cover up his misdeed and tamp down the controversy before the election. Obama publicly stated that the impetus behind the violence was civilian protest of a film, but he knew this wasn’t the truth.
At Obama’s recent press conference he defended Ambassador Susan Rice’s statements post-Benghazi and said, “As I said before, she made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her.”
Maybe so; but it turns out that the “intelligence” Rice was given was in fact, not intelligent at all. CBS News has reported that the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) cut specific references to "al Qaeda" and "terrorism" from the unclassified talking points given to Rice, and claims the CIA and FBI agreed. They say the White House and the State Department had no hand in changing the script.
Barack Obama has played enough politics. Americans were murdered and Obama was worried about keeping his job. We must put pressure to Congress to impeach Obama and demand they look into criminal charges against any parties in the Executive branch that may have broken the law to cover up a terrorist attack, or even more serious, who refused help to Americans in a foreign country who were under attack. Our fallen patriots deserve better and we hope you will add your voice to ours so that their sacrifice won’t be made in vain.
Fax Congress today. Demand impeachment. Then fax Congress again. We won’t stop until Obama is held accountable for crimes against the American people and against the members of our brave embassy staff who posthumously cry out for justice.
The President has lied to the American people and ignored laws over and over and over and over just to get re-elected, which he managed to do, and now he has four more years in the Oval Office to destroy our sovereignty, our national security, and our Constitution.
Join the Conversation on Facebook