Congress has heard your calls for impeaching President Obama, but they have not listened to you. They have seen your faxes and letters, but they do not understand that impeachment is wholly necessary and warranted, not just a suggestion.
There are only two ways to peacefully remove a politician from office in the United States. In many states, you can recall legislators and governors if enough signatures are collected during a certain time period. It is impossible, however, to recall a President. The only peaceful way to remove a President from office, other than voting him out, is through impeachment proceedings.
Article 2, Section 4 of the Constitution clearly states that the “President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”
Alexander Hamilton's goes further than that. In The Federalist #65, Hamilton writes that impeachment is warranted and justified to respond to "those offenses which proceed from ... the abuse or violation of some public trust.”
Every day, more and more Congressmen and Senators come out in favor of impeachment proceedings. This is not because of some random change of heart, but rather it stems from the fact that brave Patriots around the country refuse to give up until President Obama is impeached, convicted, and arrested for his crimes!
We have spent long enough hoping that Congressmen and Senators will find the bravery to introduce Articles of Impeachment. So, we compiled the list for them.
Let it be known that we stand with the American people and demand that impeachment proceeding be brought against Barack Hussein Obama for high crimes and misdemeanors and for his wanton disregard for the Constitution and the rule of law. These offenses include, but are not limited to, the following (in no specific order):
1. When American citizens were fighting for their lives against a terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, not only did President Obama refuse to defend our Ambassador and others, but he deliberately lied about the cause of the attack in order to win reelection.
2. The Benghazi Terror Attack never would have happened if Barack Obama had not violated the War Powers Act and used military force against Libya without Congressional approval.
3. Barack Obama refused to defend the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) during a Supreme Court challenge, even though the law was passed with bipartisan support and signed into law by Pres. Bill Clinton.
4. Even though the votes were not there to ratify the U.N. Small Arms Treaty in the Senate, Barack Obama signed it anyway in a clear example of his disregard for American autonomy and our Second Amendment rights.
5. Barack Obama violated Article 1, Section 9 of the Constitution by holding the Chairmanship of the U.N. Security Council while also being President.
6. When Congress refused to pass the D.R.E.A.M Act, a bill that grants amnesty to illegal alien youth, Barack Obama defied Congress and implemented it anyway by Executive Order.
7. The Obama administration has repeatedly leaked classified information for political gain, putting American lives at risk in the process.
8. Obama’s Justice Department facilitated Operation Fast and Furious, a failed gun running operation that ultimately ended up arming the Mexican drug cartels, leading to the death of one Border Patrol agent and countless other innocent civilians.
9. Barack Obama used executive privilege to cover up his administration’s involvement in Fast and Furious and keep documents classified.
10. Barack Obama unilaterally delayed the Employer Mandate of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act on July 2, 2013, something the President does not have the power to do.
11.Obama unilaterally delayed the Employer Mandate AGAIN, pushing the requirement back to 2016 in order to assist Democrats in upcoming Midterm Elections.
12.Obama has taken it upon himself to change the Affordable Care Act more than twenty other times without ever seeking Congressional approval.
13.The Obama administration continues to try to force religious institutions to pay for abortion services for employees, a clear violation of their religious conscience.
14.Barack Obama, single handedly, ordered the assassination of four United States citizens – Anwar al-Awlaki, Abdul Rahman al-Awlaki, Samir Khan, and Jude Kenan Mohammed – in clear violation of their Fifth Amendment right to due process.
15. Barack Obama illegally made a “recess appointment” to place Donald Berwick as the head of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Only problem was that the Senate was still in session, so Obama broke the law.
16. Obama bypassed the Senate AGAIN with the illegal “recess” appointment of Richard Cordray to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
17. Obama bypassed the Senate AGAIN with the illegal “recess” appointment of three people to the National Labor Relations Bureau.
18. Barack Obama repeatedly promised the American people that if they liked their doctor and healthcare plan, they could keep them under the Affordable Care Act, even though he knew that was a lie.
19.Barack Obama repeatedly promised the American people that they would save, on average, $2,500/year under the Affordable Care Act. Not only was this a lie, but the exact opposite is true.
20. When he thought no one was listening, Obama promised Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev that once he convinced the American people to elect him again, he would have “more flexibility” to dismantle our missile defense program.
21. Not only has Barack Obama refused to enforce Federal law and protect the country’s southern border, his administration has actually sued states like Arizona for trying to enforce border security themselves.
22. Barack Obama was held in contempt of court for illegally ordering a moratorium on all offshore oil drilling after the Gulf oil spill.
23. Barack Obama has expressed his desire to disarm the American people and he has implemented more than twenty gun control executive orders to limit Americans’ access to legal firearms and create a gun registry.
24. Under Barack Obama, the government’s use of internal border checkpoints has skyrocketed, denying Americans their constitutional rights and subjecting them to unreasonable searches and seizures while traveling America’s roadways.
25. Obama has expanded the NSA’s monitoring and domestic spying programs, collecting data on millions of Americans without a warrant or cause.
26. Despite promising unparalleled government transparency, Barack Obama has prosecuted twice as many whistleblowers under the Espionage Act as every other President combined.
27. Obama’s Department of Justice has secretly subpoenaed the phone records of Associated Press reporters and editors and singled out Fox News Reporter Jim Rosen, serving him with espionage charges for simply doing his job.
28. Obama’s failed economic policies and deliberate attempts to redistribute the country’s wealth have sustained the economic turmoil gripping the country.
29. The Obama administration’s Internal Revenue Service target political opposition, specifically Tea Party groups, for extra scrutiny to stop them from organizing leading up to the 2012 election.
30. Obama has promised to circumvent Congress whenever possible to illegally implement his agenda through Executive Orders.
I could go on for much longer listing the crimes and transgressions of President Obama. However, the point is that any one of these charges should be enough to impeach the President.
Take your pick. Which crime should Obama be impeached for? How about all of them?
For weeks, we have heard Congressmen like Rep. Steve Stockman suggest that Articles of Impeachment were on the way. So instead of waiting for Congress to get its act together, we compiled our own impeachment articles.
For months, we have all believed that Barack Obama was the most lawless President in U.S. history. When his crimes are listed, side by side, it is impossible to deny that not only does Barack Obama deserve to be impeached, but it should have happened a long time ago.
I am asking you to do two things:
Second, please forward this email to at least five of your like-minded friends. We must spread the word! The only chance we have of impeaching Obama is if we all stand together!