As we write this, Obama is also seeking a new power: he wants to be able to raise the debt ceiling unilaterally, without Congressional approval.
In 1974, the House Judiciary Committee voted three articles of impeachment against President Richard M. Nixon for actions “subversive of constitutional government.” And now, we are calling on Congress to impeach Obama for the same reason.
The President has lied to the American people and ignored laws over and over and over and over just to get re-elected, which he managed to do, and now he has four more years in the Oval Office to destroy our sovereignty, our national security, and our Constitution.
What kind of a Commander-in-Chief does this? What kind of person occupies the office at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and refuses to govern by our Constitution and our system of government?
It is time Congress put President Barack Hussein Obama on trial and makes him answer for his disregard of the law and lies. America needs a President who cares about the well being of the citizens of the United States and will protect us from any threat, foreign or domestic.
Obama is not that president.
Barack Hussein Obama went on television and lied to the American people about the embassy attack in Benghazi while savages carried our ambassador, J. Christopher Stevens, through the streets as a terrorist trophy. Our Libyan Ambassador, J. Christopher Stevens, and three other Americans are dead because “Commander in Chief” Obama—supposedly the protector of the American people—did absolutely nothing to help them when they came under attack in Benghazi. He didn’t send support. He didn’t call for reinforcements. He watched the attack and (presumably) ordered the CIA to “stand down.”
Then, he lied about what happened to cover up his misdeed and tamp down the controversy before the election. Obama publicly stated that the impetus behind the violence was civilians protesting a film depicting the Muslim prophet Mohammed, but he knew this wasn’t the truth. The administration knew that Al-Qaeda had orchestrated the attack; yet, they did nothing, and worse, we are discovering he not only is guilty of inaction, but making it clear no one was to help.
He was supposed to be their Commander-in-Chief; instead, he left them behind.
“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” – Presidential Oath of Office, U.S.A.
If the President’s sworn duty is to honor the oath, above, and, as it says, “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” why is the current occupant of the White House ignoring this solemn promise, and isn’t it our moral duty as American citizens and freedom lovers to call for an investigation of his transgressions?
Obama has committed many crimes against the United States of America and he must be held accountable:
- When the DREAM Act didn’t pass Congress, Obama went around them and granted amnesty to illegals anyway—and he is even suing states who are fighting for the right to enforce immigration law
- His Justice Department announced it will refuse to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), and Obama’s DHS announced it will stop deporting illegals who are married to homosexuals
- Obama bypassed Congress to send $192 million to the Palestinian Authority, after Congress froze those funds because they didn’t want them going to an organization supportive of Hamas
- Congress blocked the idea of using Thomson Correctional Facility in Illinois to house Guantanamo prisoners, but Obama purchased the facility for $165 million on October 2nd, going around the will of Congress, and the people
- After the New Black Panther Party clearly disenfranchised white voters in Pennsylvania, Obama instructed his Justice Department to drop the matter and ignore the crime
- Obama sent troops into Libya without Congressional approval, ignoring the War Powers Act of 1973—arguing that “international permission” was good enough.
- In January, Obama made four Senate “recess” appointments without Senate approval—even though the Senate was, in fact, in pro forma session.
- After passing Obamacare and forcing every American to have to purchase health insurance, Obama then begins forcing employers to provide abortion drugs and birth control pills in their healthcare plans.
- Congress didn’t pass cybersecurity legislation, so Obama wrote his own; and now, he claims executive confidentiality and won’t release his draft to anyone!
- He instructed the Office of Management and Budget to ignore the WARN Act and save thousands of pink slips until after the election, so it wouldn’t affect votes–and then he offered up taxpayer dollars to cover any inconvenience expenses
The law just doesn’t matter to him. Fax Congress and tell them it matters to you!
Barack Obama has played enough politics. We must put pressure to Congress to impeach Obama and demand they look into criminal charges against any parties in the Executive branch that may have broken the law to cover up a terrorist attack, or even worse, who refused help to Americans in a foreign country who were under attack. Our fallen patriots deserve better and we hope you will add your voice to ours so that their sacrifice won’t be made in vain. Fax Congress today. Demand impeachment. Then fax Congress again. We won’t stop until Obama is held accountable for acts subversive to the American people, our Constitution, and especially against the members of our brave embassy staff who posthumously cry out for justice.
Obama believes he has a blank check upon which to write his lies and deceit and political games. Stop his conspiracy against the United States. Fax Congress and demand the impeachment of the President IMMEDIATELY.