“In modern usage, the term “dictator” is generally used to describe a leader who holds and/or abuses an extraordinary amount of personal power, especially the power to make laws without effective restraint by a legislative assembly.”
It is time Congress put President Barack Hussein Obama on trial and makes him answer for his disregard of the law and lies. In 1974, the House Judiciary Committee voted three articles of impeachment against President Richard M. Nixon for actions “subversive of constitutional government.” And now, we are calling on Congress to impeach Obama for the same reason.
America needs a President who cares about the well being of the citizens of the United States and will protect us from any threat, foreign or domestic. Obama is not that president.
Barack Hussein Obama went on television and lied to the American people about the embassy attack in Benghazi while savages carried our ambassador, J. Christopher Stevens, through the streets as a terrorist trophy. Stevens and three other Americans are dead because “Commander in Chief” Obama—supposedly the protector of the American people—did absolutely nothing to help them. He didn’t send support. He didn’t call for reinforcements. He watched the attack and (presumably) ordered the CIA to “stand down.”
Then, he lied about what happened to cover up his misdeed and tamp down the controversy before the election. Obama publicly stated that the impetus behind the violence was civilians protesting a film depicting the Muslim prophet Mohammed, but he knew this wasn’t the truth. The administration knew that Al-Qaeda had orchestrated the attack; yet, they did nothing, and worse, we are discovering he not only is guilty of inaction, but making it clear no one was to help.
What kind of a Commander-in-Chief does this? What kind of person occupies the office at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and refuses to govern by our Constitution and our system of government?
To be clear, there are many actions taken by President Obama that we disagree with, but are not by law impeachable offenses. However, in addition to the Benghazi cover-up, he has committed many crimes against the United States of America and her citizens and he must be held accountable:
- When the DREAM Act didn’t pass Congress, Obama went around them and granted amnesty to illegals anyway—and he is even suing states who are fighting for the right to enforce our laws!
- After the New Black Panther Party clearly disenfranchised white voters in Pennsylvania, Obama instructed his Justice Department to drop the matter and ignore the crime.
- Obama sent troops into Libya without Congressional approval, ignoring the War Powers Act of 1973—arguing that “international permission” was good enough.
- In January, Obama made four Senate “recess” appointments without Senate approval—even though the Senate was, in fact, in pro forma session.
- After passing Obamacare and forcing every American to have to purchase health insurance, Obama then begins forcing employers to provide abortion drugs and birth control pills in their healthcare plans.
- He instructed the Office of Management and Budget to ignore the WARN Act and save thousands of pink slips until after the election, so it wouldn’t affect votes.
The law just doesn’t matter to him. Fax Congress and tell them it matters to you!
In Federalist Paper 65, Alexander Hamilton says impeachable offenses are “offenses which proceed from the misconduct of public men, or in other words, from the violation or abuse of some public trust. They are of a nature which with peculiar propriety may be denominated political, as they relate chiefly to injuries done to society itself.”
Barack Obama has played enough politics. Americans were murdered and Obama was worried about keeping his job. We must put pressure to Congress to impeach Obama and demand they look into criminal charges against any parties in the Executive branch that may have broken the law to cover up a terrorist attack, or even more serious, who refused help to Americans in a foreign country who were under attack. Our fallen patriots deserve better and we hope you will add your voice to ours so that their sacrifice won’t be made in vain. Fax Congress today. Demand impeachment. Then fax Congress again. We won’t stop until Obama is behind bars for his crimes against the American people and against the members of our brave embassy staff who posthumously cry out for justice.
The President has lied to the American people and ignored laws over and over and over and over just to get re-elected, which he managed to do, and now he has four more years in the Oval Office to destroy our sovereignty, our national security, and our Constitution.
Obama believes he has a blank check upon which to write his lies and deceit and political games. Stop his conspiracy against the United States. Fax Congress and demand the impeachment of the President IMMEDIATELY.