“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” – Presidential Oath of Office, U.S.A.
The President of the United States raises his right hand and places his left on the Bible as he recites the above oath of office; but, the current White House occupant has ignored this solemn promise and has subverted and ignored our Constitution at every turn. And when given the chance, he has lied about it. Isn’t it our moral duty as American citizens and freedom lovers to call for an investigation of his subversions to the Constitution?
We are two weeks away from a very important election. Obama and his team are scrambling to weave lies, buy votes and demonize Governor Romney so they can remain in power for four more years. But, Americans can’t afford another Obama term.
No matter what happens on November 6th, Congress needs to be prepared to look into all the criminal activity of the Obama administration and do their part to uphold the Constitution. That means looking into bringing impeachment charges against Obama for his illegal actions:
- Obama refuses to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act.
- When the DREAM Act didn’t pass Congress, Obama went around them and granted amnesty to illegals anyway—and he is even suing states who are fighting for the right to enforce our laws!
- After the New Black Panther Party clearly disenfranchised white voters in Pennsylvania, Obama instructed his Justice Department to drop the matter and ignore the crime.
- Obama sent troops into Libya without Congressional approval, ignoring the War Powers Act of 1973—arguing that “international permission” was good enough.
- In January, Obama made four Senate “recess” appointments without Senate approval—even though the Senate was, in fact, in pro forma session.
- After passing Obamacare and forcing every American to have to purchase health insurance, Obama then begins forcing employers to provide abortion drugs and birth control pills in their healthcare plans.
- He has instructed the Office of Management and Budget to ignore the WARN Act and save thousands of pink slips until after the election, so it won’t affect votes.
- Obama has repeatedly lied to us about the Benghazi attacks that killed Libyan Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, because he wanted to keep his re-election campaign on track. This is after he and his administration ignored security risks and allowed the deaths of four citizens to occur under his watch.
This administration is not only shady it is arrogant. Obama must believe the American people are stupid, or that they don’t know how to work a computer and go back to see all the conflicting statements and unconstitutional actions he has participated in over the past four years.
He will do anything to take another four years. Obama and his “Chicago politics” administration are intensely focused on next month’s election and will do whatever it takes to ensure Obama maintains power, even at the expense of our national security, and sadly, even at the expense of the law.
Last year, Bruce Ackerman wrote in the New York Times that by going into Libya without Congressional approval, “The White House has shattered the traditional legal process the executive branch has developed to sustain the rule of law over the past 75 years.”
Shattered…his is not a word we want associated with our President, our White House, our government, or our country.
This administration wants desperately to keep control. If they do, it will be at the expense of this country. President Obama has stated clearly through his actions that he doesn’t care about America, and he certainly doesn’t care about America’s future. He is weakening our national security, decimating our Constitution, and setting dangerous precedents that can be easily abused by future Presidents—but he doesn’t care. He didn’t believe in our Founding principles in the first place, and when he took office he promised to “fundamentally transform” America. Congratulations, Mr. President. You have been a great success in that area—and now, it’s time to go.
It seems the “most transparent” administration in history is being deceitful and playing politics with our nation, just to stay in power. Fax Congress and insist they begin impeachment hearings and finally bring the truth to light.