I am writing today to express how offensive I find Joe Biden’s public lies. He represents a national security threat, and as the legislative branch, you must provide a check on this vulnerable, illegitimate “president.”
On March 7, 1965, peaceful protesters marching for voting rights in Selma, Alabama, were brutally attacked by state troopers. This tragic day in American history became known as “Bloody Sunday.”
The American people were horrified, and public support galvanized behind voting reform leading to the 1965 Voting Rights Act.
On Monday, Joe Biden made a mockery of this dark day by pretending that he was on the side of those fighting for their access to elections. Joe Biden turned 21 two days before President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in 1963.The version of Joe Biden in 1965 had already threatened Corn Pop with a chain for not covering his hair with a swimming cap.
In 1965, Joe Biden had not yet warned against “Racial Jungles.” That was 29 years later when pushing the 1994 Crime Bill – an effort that led to mass incarceration of mostly black, minority men.
Joe Biden’s history on race has led to mass black fatherlessness. Removing black men from the homes because Joe Biden didn’t want them in his community.
But now he lies to the American people and claims to have been an ally to the black community in his youth. It is beyond offensive.
The man is an embarrassment, and you must publicly denounce his lies and remove him from office.
Second, last night, Tucker Carlson released Capitol footage from January 6, 2021 that completely obliterates the government’s narrative on the “Insurrection.”
Jacob Chansley, the infamous protester known as the “QAnon Shaman,” or “Buffalo Soldier,” was escorted throughout the event by two Capitol police officers, in and out of rooms, through the halls of the Capitol, past several other officers. Even into the US Senate, where Chansley thanked the officers during a speech.
“The tapes show the Capitol police never stopped Jacob Chansley,” said Carlson during the show. “They helped him. They acted as his tour guides.” Indeed, the video shows the officers approaching various apparently locked entrances of the chamber and eventually help him open a door through which he enters the chamber.
Chansley, a 33-year-old naval veteran from Arizona, has been jailed for almost four years for “obstructing an official proceeding.” In an interview played during the show, Chansley said:
“The one very serious regret that I have [is] believing that when we were waved in by police officers that it was acceptable.”
We all regret trusting the captured and corrupted institutions.
DEMANDS FOR REMEDY:
1. Release all J6 prisoners now. Dismiss all non-violent charges immediately. Where there is credible evidence of violence, J6 defendants must be granted change of venue and given trial by a jury of their peers. Justice has not been blind in any J6 case.
2. The 40,000 hours of surveillance footage from January 6, inside and around the Capitol, must be made publicly available for all Americans to evaluate and investigate. This footage has never been seen before by the public.
3. The footage and findings into the January pipe bomb incidents must be made publicly available for all Americans to evaluate and investigate. The government and their captured media institutions cannot be allowed to filter truth to the American people.
4. Prosecute the January 6 Committee for lies and suppression and misrepresentation to the American public.
5. Remove the illegitimate president.
The enemies are both foreign AND domestic. They are inside the gates.
Remember your oath.